Remodeling is currently going through an update to make the pages more responsive and the site easier to use. This latest remodeling effort is the third or fourth time that I have tried to make a major change to the way that the web site looks and acts. All the previous efforts involved rewriting the code for the site from scratch. All of the previous efforts failed when I realized just how overwhelming huge the task of rewriting all of the code and importing the existing data would be.

This time, instead of recreating all of the code for the web site, I am rewriting sections of from the inside out. By keeping the existing infrastructure of the site, all of the existing features will continue to work as I update the site and add new features and there is no need to import all of the existing information into a new site.


Continue reading Remodeling … is Back!

A few days ago, the server on which and other sites are hosted crashed. Since I was already in the process of moving to a new server, I decided it was better to get working on the new server than to give CPR to the old server.

The new server is a dedicated computer which is much faster than the old one. It also runs newer versions of the web server, database, and other software. This made it challenging to transfer to the new server. But, after a few days with little sleep, I have up and running on the new server.

Since moving the site to the new server, a few problems have been discovered and corrected. For example, some people were having a problem logging in over the past few days. But, I think I’ve fixed that and most of the other problems.

If you have any problems using

Continue reading is Back! …